|Subject:||Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Planning to manage stock shelves and bins|
|Date:||Sun, 30 Nov 2014 19:45:26 +0100|
I have started a new module localise who manage position in stock : localize
The module is normaly planned on the dolistore for the end of year
We wil have 3 main parts
- The definition of the storage with 4 level
- The definition of element stored (product, equipement or something else)
- The movement of element in storage (in, out, return, end of life, …)
Based on my experience on this module, they are not so simple as you think
http://www.benke.fr - 0637056117
Hello dev's team,
Just a message to inform you we are trying, for the end of this year with Francis Appels and its geat Mobilid, to make Dolibarr (and Mobilid) able to manage shelves and "bins" in the stock.
The idea is : to register current (existing) product's stock with
BARCODES + BATCH NUMBERS + LIMIT DATES (for utilization) + POSITION IN STOCK (shelve/bin) of the current stock into a Dolibarr system (because batch module isn't able to modifycurrent stock of products)
Dolibarr system provided with the 2 new tables for registering the shelfs.
1. Prepare your shelfs with shelf codes, use codes which are related to your physical shelfs, for example A1-5, A is row of shelf-units, 1 is shelf-unit and 5 is shelf in unit. Print barcodes of the shelf codes and stick them on your shelfs.
2. Prepare your 2nd Dolibarr environment with products from production environment imported, needed for migration afterwards.
3. Provide with the new tables and mobilid connector. (I will provide a special mobilid connector which will install the bin tables automatically)
4. Install the latest Mobilid beta version.
5. I will provide 3 license QR codes you will have to scan with mobilid to enable your custom module.
6. Start registering
1. Tap your module.
2. You will see a list of products, you can filter on not registered (no batch or shelf) and/or registered(batch and shelf).
3. Search and select product or scan product barcode.
4. Your registration form will be opened.
5. Scan or enter shelf code, new shelf will be automatically added (if you prefer, we can first upload all shelfs so you can select shelf from a list).
6. Scan or enter product barcode (skipped if barcode already registered)
7. Scan each article or enter Qty.
8. Scan or enter batch code.
9. Enter expire date using date picker (see prospect module).
10. Confirm and restart at 3.
7. I will add shelfs in standard Mobilid inventory and picking, and will develop the new supplier receiving module, so shelf qty's can be kept up to date.
8. Migration of product_stock, product_batch, product_bin and entrepot_bin tables to production environment.
9. Find a volunteer to add the shelf management into Dolibarr core.
I wanted to know who could be the volunteer to add the shelf management into the core ?
2 tables and a simple UI to check what is in the shelves and bins...
and to if know if it's an interesting new feature for developpers and also your customers/users...
Hubert (aka HubZ or BebZ)
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|