Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Adding a submenu entry to projects

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Adding a submenu entry to projects
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 18:52:23 +0100

This is not a bug.
I cut and paste your code into my module, and entry was correctly added into menu. Everyhting works correctly. Note: i just replaced

'enabled' => '1',
'perms' => '1',

to be sure to not have permissions issued.

Note: you did

$this->menu[]

Check it is not overwritten by another entry making $this->menu[0]

Thanks Charles and Philippe for your answers!

Unfortunately changing the menu manager is not an option for my use case.
And for the record, the result is worse: the whole project main menu vanishes on module activation!
Sounds like a bug to me. I've opened one: https://doliforge.org/goto?key=bug&val=1724&group_id=144
Feel free to chime in to report your own experiments.

Cheers,

Think it's buggy with edly_menu only.
If you switch on configuration->Menus to 'auguria_menu', and reinstall your module, it should work.

Regards,

Philippe Berthet