Re: [Dolibarr-dev] IMPORTANT: New VAT regulation

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] IMPORTANT: New VAT regulation
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 17:07:44 +0100

Migration of dolistore is on the road.

For dolibarr 3.7, there is no way/time to change anything:   But you might debug the hidden option "SERVICE_ARE_ECOMMERCE_200238EC" that was introduced to match this new way of working.

Good point but AFAIK, this is not a global change, only a change for "e-service".
That means people selling telecom services, broadcasting and electronic services.

My main concern would be the Dolistore that should comply. Selling software downloads is in the spectrum of the change.

Any thoughts ?

Hi,

The next 1 January 2015, will change the EEC VAT regulation: The VAT rate to aply must be the customer VAT pays and not the supplier VAT pays!!

We should consider to make this adaptations into next Dolibarr 3.7?

http://gpcsolutions.fr
Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921