Re: [Dolibarr-dev] IMPORTANT: New VAT regulation

From: Juanjo Menent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] IMPORTANT: New VAT regulation
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:09:38 +0100

I am sure this feature don't work correctly, This weekend I made a seriously debug

El 16/12/14 a las 20:37, Destailleur Laurent escribió:
The problem is i am not sure this feature works worrectly and may be
seriously bugged. That's why it is still hidden.

I think it is already implemented but a hidden constant must be activated.

Regards,

Marcos García

address@hidden

Hi,

The next 1 January 2015, will change the EEC VAT regulation: The VAT rate
to aply must be the customer VAT pays and not the supplier VAT pays!!

We should consider to make this adaptations into next Dolibarr 3.7?