Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Which column is correct?

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Which column is correct?
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 01:12:59 +0100

The 3 first fields are used:

- date_creation is date when user insert into database (not asked to
user) = field datec into database
- date_validation when user make last update (not asked to user)

- date_contrat is date of contrat (date when contract was signed),
asked when creating a new contrat. into the create, you may not have
the field inserted, it may be inserted by calling the update inside
the create. = date_contrat into database.
- date_cloture is no more used because we close line of contract, not
a contract.

Both date_creation and date_contrat should be found into the create
method and both into the fetch.