Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Link dolibarr to owncloud

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Link dolibarr to owncloud
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 23:37:06 +0100

There is a paid cardav module.
https://www.dolistore.com/fr/crm-gestion-relation-client/399-CardDAV.html?search_query=dav&results=2

But i don't know if it is stable or working correctly.

Hi,

I think you should try to contact some of the Dolibarr Partner list (http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Dolibarr_Preferred_Partner_fr).
The developer list is mainly used to discuss technical points for Dolibarr core developments, not to deal with user specific needs / questions.

Regards,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas
Consultant associé

NOUVELLE ADRESSE
ATM Consulting
Technosite Valence-Agglo
26 rue Barthélémy de Laffemas
26000 Valence

Hello,

I'm interested to manage a recurrent event in a calendar.
using dolibarr In dolistore, I found  a plugin to link dolibarr to google calendar.
I wold like to know if a link between dolibarr and Owncloud dose exist cf carddav module.
A caldav module is possible ?

Thank you very much for your information

Best regards

mparchet