Re: [Dolibarr-dev] The service to upload/update modules on dolistore is

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] The service to upload/update modules on dolistore is back
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 10:44:33 +0200

Hi:

It's working great now. Thanks.

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Ok Laurent it's better like that
and I created the thirdparty on Dolibarr side

@+
Philippe

Le 16/05/2015 14:29, Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy) a écrit :
Can you check again. I made some fixes.

Hi Marcos
Did you change something within your name on dolistore ?
I see Nom : Marcos García de La Fuente
but I can't find you (as thirdparty) on the dolibarr of dolibarr foundation
was you already registred and under which thirdparty name ? because datas are comming from the dolibarr of foundation only if we have the same name both side.

@+
Philippe