[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] index page boxes

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] index page boxes
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 10:36:09 +0100

I may be interested but what is important is to keep a default setup where the current boxes are still visible and at same place than current version, even after a first install, so user immediatly know he have main information on home page. 
We must keep layout to be first part is 2 columns, on of 30%, the other of 70% so we can put small boxes on left, and large array on right and a second part (under) that is 50%/50% 

The boxes are defined into the $this->boxes array of module descriptor files. They are stored into database when module is enabled.

But what i am most interested in, is to have support for boxes (with same layer 30%/70% and 50/50% under) on other top menu.

2015-10-29 16:42 GMT+01:00 Christophe Battarel <address@hidden>:
Hello everybody,

I would like to propose a new PR to have a clean and fully parametrable homepage for dolibarr.

I have already transform the "fixed" blocks into boxes and clean the index.php file.

So my questions :

1) are you interested by this feature ?

2) the boxes definitions are stored in the database, so it is not easy to add a new box; i did not even found the database install script that fill these boxes in the database. Where it is ? Is it a different script that iterates boxes directories and updata the database ?

Christophe Battarel
Responsable technique Altairis

+33 (0)9 52 71 70 96
Altairis - Blog - Modules Dolibarr

Dolibarr-dev mailing list

EMail: address@hidden
* Dolibarr (Project leader): (make a donation for Dolibarr project via Paypal: address@hidden)
* AWStats (Author) : (make a donation for AWStats project via Paypal: address@hidden)
* AWBot (Author) :
* CVSChangeLogBuilder (Author) :

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]