Re: [Dolibarr-dev] New developer

From: Maxime Kohlhaas
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] New developer
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:20:56 +0200

Welcome !

New heads and new ideas are great !

Bien cordialement,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas | Consultant associé

I'm a Dolibarr user since a little more than 3 years. I manage a
Dolibarr instance for an association. The modules that we use most
are: Members, Thirdparties, Agenda.

We use a customized version of Dolibarr currently based on the
version 3.6.2 and I'm preparing the upgrade to the version 3.9.x.
I would like to stay as close as possible from the official version
and contribute patches and bug fixes to upstream if possible.

I'm very interested in the REST API because it will allow us to
integrate Dolibarr with some other tools. I would like to propose some
improvements to this API but I will write a separate message about
that.

I hope I'll be able to help.

Best regards,

PS: For private messages, use French instead of English if you can.
--
Xebax