Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Improvements to the REST API

From: Christophe Battarel
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Improvements to the REST API
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 16:59:51 +0200

Hi,

That's a great work and a great improvement.

I would only point out that (at first look)  there is no compatibility with old definitions so existing program that consume these APIs will have to be upgraded.

I'm not concerned yet, but some thirparty softwares developers should be surprised if they want to call the API on a dolibarr that has been upgraded without them knowing...

My 2 cents
Christophe