Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Multicurrency

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Multicurrency
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 13:02:56 +0000

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Olivier Geffroy <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes it's already on dolibarr/dolibarr on github

Images intégrées 1

Great , will try it out.

Rgds
Saxa

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 7:19 PM, Olivier Geffroy <address@hidden> wrote:
I spoke with alexis from atm about exchange rate and the way it must be (for accountancy) : not comment but a line for fee ...

Ok i understand how it works. No problem.

but I have no time to check the code of multi currency, so much work with other things

Thats good for you :)

I think you can test multi currency on 5.0 (dev on github)

Ok will try it. Have not looked at it yet, it is in Dolibarr/dolibarr on github.com already ?

best regards
Rgds
Saxa