[Dolibarr-dev] Soap webservice and $user global

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Soap webservice and $user global
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 09:48:02 +0200

Hi

Before to move to REST solution, I need to propose some patch about
webservice SOAP.

I've a doubt about $user global. In some case, method use $user global
and not $user provided as argument.

For example we have many error when actioncomm is enabled. These
methods work mainly with global. Other method don't ask $user
information.

In my use case I've patch some webservice method to set global $user
and rename $fuser.

Can I patch to force global $user ?

My use case is dolispip usage with dolibarr4.x

Km