Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Ping...

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Ping...
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:22:53 +0100

Good work.
I update the file into dolibarr git repository (dev/resource/dbmodel).

llx_subscription if inside module "member"

llx_locatax must be with llx_tva

llx_rights_def must be with llx_rights

llx_advtargetemailing must be with emailing module

llx_deplacement is deprecated (replaced with llx_expensereport)

llx_overwrite_trans can be with llx_const (in core section)

llx_bookmark into a section for module "Bookmarks"

llx_online_signature ca be moved into core section (not yet used)

Le mer. 12 déc. 2018 à 12:37, Stéphane Rivière <address@hidden> a écrit :
Le 12/12/2018 à 09:31, Maxime Kohlhaas a écrit :
> ... pong ? :D

Hi Maxime (& all),

Thanks to pong me.

I assume the language here is worldglis :) I'm an old Dolibarr user
coming back from 2013 (thanks to a new company setting up).

I wanted to send here the message below (with 600 KB of files attached)
but I saw nothing coming back (nor error either), so I think I was too
much strong on attachments. So the ping to test what's wrong.

By the way, what changes in Dolibarr since 2013 :)

-------------------------------
Hi All,

I've updated the Dolibarr EER Diagram for my own understanding. Since
the last edition from Régis, there are been major changes...

I tried to arrange the tables with some logic (!)

There are still some tables (right corner) that I do not know how to
attribute. If someone who knows the organization of tables and their
assignment can help me...

I'm pretty shure I made some mistakes too...

The file for MysSQL Workbench attached...
And a deeptly compressed screenshot too..

All the best from here.

Stef

Files location :

https://stef.genesix.org/pub/dolibarr/sow-20181209-dolibarr%20eer%20diagram.mwb