dotgnu-auth

address@hidden: Re: Support for XNS in DotGNU ?]

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: address@hidden: Re: Support for XNS in DotGNU ?]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 06:24:30 +0200

FYI... I'm now talking with Adam Engst of XNSORG... this
conversation will (at least to some degree) taks place on the
xns-talk mailing list, see below.  I think it would be great
if a couple of you would jump over and take part in the
conversation on the xns-talk mailing list.

I will post summaries of the discussions to this list.

Greetings, Norbert.

X-From_: address@hidden  Tue Sep 25 17:12:46 2001