dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]I think I have it... (browser auth interaction: simpleand cle

From: Albert Scherbinsky
Subject: Re: [Auth]I think I have it... (browser auth interaction: simpleand clean)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:51:05 -0400

Hi John,

John wrote:
> No need to be humble. The plugin may very well be the useful piece we
> take from FlySolo. Remember Freport and MACS aren't the only two
> products to integrate? ;-)

Yes, and in particular IMHO the most useful thing that came
out of the flysolo proof of concept was SIML. SIML is
completely 100% free open source software, licensed under
the LGPL.

I am using SIML in a commercial venture called "Liberty
Guardian" which is within days of going into production. The
SIML code has been greatly enhanced and I will make releases
to Source Forge periodically. I can't see any way around
doing something like SIML if you want to support multiple
modes of operation. You could reinvent the wheel, but you
guys already helped me invent the SIML wheel here on this
list. Now I've made the wheel, all you need to do is roll
it. :)

Cheers,
Albert Scherbinsky
Drop by at: http://members.rogers.com/alberts/

Kurt Godel showed us every formal system is either
incomplete or inconsistent. Deal with it!