dotgnu-auth

[Auth]formalizing dog-auth-wag

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: [Auth]formalizing dog-auth-wag
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:43:23 -0400

Folks,

We haven't met or talked in a while. Let's change that.

In the new spirit of structuring the DotGNU organization, shall we name
some milestones? IIRC, we've agreed on the architecture with the FrePort
marshaling layer (ML.) Shall we think about designing an interface for
the ML and implementing it?

I'm moving as fast as I can towards a usable release of macs. I'll post
here when that's available. There will also be a demo site for playing
around with it.

But the ML can be started now, I think. Shall we begin by naming the
inputs and outputs as FrePort sees them, and suggesting how they can be
fed to and from the ML?

Cheers!

mds

--
Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity.  They seem
more afraid of life than death.  -- James F. Byrnes