Re: [DotGNU]Market research

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Market research
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 12:01:36 +1000

> I think it would be very important to do some market research
> right now.  What functionality and benefits would the business
> customers like to have?   Would functionality would the end
> users find cool?
>
> How can we go about this?

Well, first of all we need a "test" platform to say this is what
this framework can currently do. However I think market research
is a side issue at the moment, we have to deal with other problems
at hand, like building a theoretical framework.

WE should think that the people who would use this the most
would be developers. AS for the user, this framework should be transparent
and non-interfering (that is it does not require them to learn a new click
mickey mousr interface or a "cryptic" command interface).
I could be wrong my self :)

But it is useful, nonetheless to do some market research once we have
a platform to test and promote.

Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house
 and four people died".

                   -- Steven Wright