Re: [DotGNU]Well its and go-mono.net

From: Matthew Copeland
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Well its and go-mono.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:27:06 -0500

As I was cruising through the FSF release, I tried to go to
www.go-mono.net, but I can't seem to resolve it.  Does it resolve for
anyone else, and if so can that person please post a summary of what they
have up so far and who there primary contact person is, so that we can
start working on opening up communication lines for work that we might be
able to do together and figure out where our differences are in view
points.

Matthew M. Copeland