Re: [Fwd: [DotGNU]A good warning?] and Do we have any law people around

From: Matthew Copeland
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [DotGNU]A good warning?] and Do we have any law people around for FD?
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:40:50 -0500

You know, that is one of the things that I have been kind of wondering
about.  In a proprietary company, you have lwayers there partly to help
cover your butt, but I haven't seen any with regards to FD.  Does anyone
know whether we have access to law type people who can help us with these
types of petty things?

Matthew M. Copeland