Re: [DotGNU]XNS?

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]XNS?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:47:08 +1000

> It may be a good idea to attempt contacting XNSORG, but as far
> as I can tell, the XNS project appears to be dead or dormant.
> http://www.xns.org/developer/source/ has not been updated in
> over half a year.  The XNS Technical Specification are still "to
> be produced".  There are still not even any developer mailing
> lists.

Well this would not be a replacement to our authorization method, but adding
support for
XNS, makes it possible to have a larger audience, since XNS is something we
could connect to
as in they use multiple "authorized" authorization servers.

Contact yes, David you might want to do this? Or Should I?

Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house
 and four people died".

                   -- Steven Wright