Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:33:50 +0200

> I know that we don't want the legal battle, but do you think that we can
> even avoid one?

I think we can, by *not* following Microsoft standards (except
where it cannot be avoided, namely in the .NET emulation) and
generally implementing everything in a way that is entirely
different from how they're doing things.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com