[DotGNU]The purpose of .NET

From: Kent Nguyen
Subject: [DotGNU]The purpose of .NET
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 01:56:02 +0000

Based on the previous paper I wrote on commerce Internet.  I want to follow
up so that everyone understands the current market and how Microsoft will
dominate the Internet.

Microsoft already have 92% of the desktop market, so they aren't interested
in this market anymore.  They might loose gain or loose a few percentage.
Not much.  Beside desktop market isn't as lucrative as what will be the
cornerstone of something more tantalizing.

Can you guess what this is?

I'll let you think about this before I follow up on this email.

--kent