Re: Savannah [was Re: [DotGNU]source code & sourceforge]

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: Savannah [was Re: [DotGNU]source code & sourceforge]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:23:12 +0200

Charles,
  my current plan (for which I have backing of the DotGNU core
team and word from the FSF that it is acceptable) is to leave
the DotGNU meta-project lists here at dotgnu.org but all
subprojects will have their mailing lists on gnu.org via the
Savannah system.

DotGNU meta-project mailing lists can then be recognized by
having email addresses of the form

address@hidden

DotGNU project-specific mailing lists can then be recognized by
having email addresses of the form

dotgnu-<PROJECT_NAME>address@hidden

There are no plans of creating individual email addresses that
resemble either of these forms.

Greetings, Norbert.

P.S. As time allows, Bradley and I will continue discussing the
mailing list move he propses in private email.  Maybe he can
convince me :-)