Re: [DotGNU]Web Services

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Web Services
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:36:23 -0400

I think that the point is that we want any tools that are built under
the auspices of dotGNU to be built under the GNU GPL.  If we have to
leverage non-GNU GPL'ed technologies to attain our goals, then it should
only be done under extreme necessity.  Use of Apache may be one of those
necessities.  However, we should avoid placing important code into
non-GNU GPL'ed programs.

        -Barry