Re: [DotGNU]Volunteer?

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Volunteer?
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 12:07:00 -0400

Keith Poole wrote:

> Hello,
>      I'm a software developer of about 20years experience, who would
> like to help out with the .GNU effort.  I have a large amount of
> experience in C/C++, Java, Assembler, and designing/writing server
> software.  I would be most interested in working on the VM/Networking
> side of the system, so how can I help/where should I get started?
>
>          Keith Poole

Just have a look around - get aclimated (there're a LOT of messages to
go through!)... and have some fun... get involved wherever you feel
you'd like to be involved.  If I had to guess based on your skillset,
your best position might be in implementing the JVM for dotGNU.  If
you're interested in that, your skillset seems to be perfectly in tune
with it.

        -Barry