[DotGNU]Integration with Apache

From: Scott Bradley
Subject: [DotGNU]Integration with Apache
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 23:49:48 -0400

I have been following the developers list somewhat, but I am not sure
how much this has been discussed.

What, if any, integration might there be with Apache (e.g., in modules, perhaps)
of DotGNU, if it even fits in anywhere?  I was just thinking that despite
Microsoft's
prominence on the desktop, Apache is such a widely used web server that any
of the DotGNU framework that might fit into Apache would be extremely important
to get DotGNU adopted before .NET. So if there is going to be a server-side
daemon, a
module for Apache might be a good idea as well.

Just a thought.  If this has been discussed already (and this is premature, I
realize)
I apologize.  Apache just seems like possibly a good point of leverage for
DotGNU.

SB