Re: [DotGNU]Anyone catch this DotGNU attack?

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Anyone catch this DotGNU attack?
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:53:34 -0700

At 09:53 AM 8/17/01 -0500, John wrote:
Anyone catch this DotGNU attack?

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-08-13-009-20-OP

John Le'Brecage

I picked up on it - yesterday I think...

I've e-mailed Ganesh and have asked him to go over the DotGNU materials again - I feel that he really misplaced his attack and should have thought it through far better than he did. We're implementing Java, so an attack on us is an attack on a Free Java in my book. I don't think he agrees, but I've opened a dialogue.

        -Barry