[DotGNU]pnetlib development - System.Xml ...

From: Karthik Kumar
Subject: [DotGNU]pnetlib development - System.Xml ...
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 03:08:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
  This one is with regard to the pnetlib development. I had
subscribed to the developer mailing list long back and I am watching
this for a particular period of time. I am really confused about one
thing - Is Mono going to be integrated with the DotGNU project ? I am
asking this because the the number of classes/namespaces implemented
by Mono is greater than the one avaialable at pnetlib. So where do we
go from now? Is it that the code from Mono is going to be used with
pnetlib or is it that developement work for pnetlib got to be done
separately ?
   In case if it is to be done separately, may be  I could start with
developing the System.Xml namespace/classes , but my only botheration
is that the work should not be a redundant one ?
  Can anybody help me know the facts ?

Thanks.
Karthik Kumar.