Re: [DotGNU](no subject)

From: Lloyd Llewellyn
Subject: Re: [DotGNU](no subject)
Date: 14 Sep 2001 01:17:25 -0400

Martin, I just want to invite you to go fuck yourself.

And also to suggest you keep this off the list before you depopulate it
with your brilliant masturbatory socio-political insights.

Don't bother to kick me, moderators - I'm out.  DotGNU's important and
I've enjoyed lurking, but I'm not going to listen to this insulting,
self-indulgent drivel.