[DotGNU]Fwd: Addicted to visions of your imminent departure?

From: Martin Coxall
Subject: [DotGNU]Fwd: Addicted to visions of your imminent departure?
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:05:40 +0100

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:20:21 -0600
From: "Lyle McArthur" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hullo, you are my new Bitch (or something like that).  At least until you
apologize on the DotGNU list.

Personally, I pray that a fatal accident befalls you in the coming days.
Anything, I don't care, I just pray that you and your revolting disease
don't spread further.  Principal of containment, that's all.  Nothing
personal, Bitch, I only despise your mental and spiritual disease.  Why
don't you speed up the inevitable, do humanity a favour, and step in front
of the next tram?

Did mummy and/or daddy fuck with you when you were little?  I hope so.  I
hope that you have led an abused life.  First time I've ever said that to
anyone-- but it is the only explanation for your illness.

Pause and consider why compassionate people (unlike your sick diseased
pathetic bitch-ass) played and sang the Star Spangled Banner in London
today.  Hmmmm, you don't get it?  Well I'm not at all surprised.  Go fuck
yourself in front of the next tram you see.

You stupid worthless fuck.

P.S. Ha ha ha.  This note makes me fucking laugh.  I hope you take it
seriously though.  You truly are worthless whore shit.  Greetings Death,
comport thyself with great haste to this mans door.  Please send me a note,
fuck why not copy the entire list, and pleasure us with your plans for self
immolation.