Re: [DotGNU]A regular DotGNU/Jabber meeting?

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]A regular DotGNU/Jabber meeting?
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:30:13 -0400

I think this is a good thing to follow up on...

Adam Theo wrote:

hello, all. the jabber meeting from a week ago to discuss dotGNU and how
Jabber can help went very well by everyone's standards. i sent a copy of
it to this list:
http://dotgnu.org/pipermail/developers/2001-September/000998.html

i hope alot of people have read it... it should contain lots of meat :)

anyway, i am looking into making this a more regular thing, possibly
starting out by simply setting up the time for another round...

i'll ask everyone here to choose some times and dates for the
dotgnu-jabber meeting, round 2. if you want me to oversee it, here's my
schedule:
i'm available everyday from noon ET to 3 or 4 pm ET, and again from
about 10pm ET to 4am ET.
i'm never able to reliably convert to GMT, so i'm not going to even try
here. sorry :(

but anyway, i'll see the suggestions over the next 3 days, and then
settle on one.

i'd like the meeting to happen in a jabber chatroom, like last time, so
it can be web logged. but perhaps we can try to do a dual-conference
thing, with people in both the jabber chatroom and the #dotgnu irc
channel, and a few fast typing people sharing the summed-up ideas
between the two... is the irc channel logged?

thanks all :)