Re: [DotGNU]Jabber/DotGNU Meeting Times

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Jabber/DotGNU Meeting Times
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 08:55:59 +0200

Adam,
  sorry to hear about all this!

> hm... ok, i have one last idea. i recall norbert bollow has his telephone
> number in his sig, maybe i can remember it? i have a pretty good memory,
> but appearantly not that good. i wouldn't have minded the long-distance
> charge to wherever the freak in europe he lives, but wasn't sure how he
> would have liked a phone call in 7 in the morning to say don't bother with
> the meeting after all today.

It's ok to call that number any time, day or night (otherwise I
wouldn't put it in my .sig) - it's not my "home number", it's
the "office number" (I have a home office), and it has an
answering machine.  Calling there won't disturb me when I'm not in
the office, and there's an answering machine so that you can
leave a message.

> i then have one of those moments of dropping down to my knees, and
> clutching two big handfuls of earth, screem to the heavens
> "wwwhhhyyyy????"..........
>
> 5 minutes later i'm calmly picking the dirt out from my fingernails in the
> bathroom.... i think it had something to do with the swirling pattern of
> the grains as they were carried down the drain, but while watching them i
> had a revelation.

Sounds like you got an answer from heaven.  Did you say
thank-you to God?

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com