[DotGNU]Gray's .VNET Framework

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]Gray's .VNET Framework
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:57:52 +0200

Gary L. Sun <address@hidden> wrote:

> Here is a TOC Barry and I discussed way back. Take a
> look, if it fits dotGNU needs. Besides the TOC, partial
> doc is written not complete yet. It should be a joint team
> efforts (at least it is supposed to be).

I think this looks very interesting, but he scope of this is way
too big to discuss it all at once.  Perhaps we could start by
discussing those parts where you have written some draft text
already?

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com