[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:23:15 -0800 (PST)
Even if SourceForge has not gone to the dark side, it
still represents a single point failure that could
cause terrable damage if suddenly lost, either for
techincal, political, or financial reasons. The more
I think about it, the more it seems that a distributed
SF system has all of the potentially best
characteristics of a DotGNU WebService:
- a distributed data base foundation requiring both
accuracy and redundency.
- a functional use of both remote/cloud-server
function and local functions
- a potential to demonstrate the full range of
Webservces from CGI-Forms based elements to
JAVA AND SOAP based procedure calls
- it is a demonstrably important function
Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [DotGNU]Re:SourceForge drifting,
Bill Lance <=