Re: [DotGNU]SourceForge drifting

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]SourceForge drifting
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 19:02:10 +0100

Bill Lance writes:

 > --- Loic Dachary <address@hidden> wrote:
 > > David Sugar writes:
 >
 > > can sit on top of it
 > >  > would meet everyone's needs very well.  I also
 > > think much of the work
 > >  > that has gone into Savannah will eventually make
 > > this become reality.
 > >

 > What state is Savannah in now?  Could it be
 > distributed in its current architechure?

        Definitely not. It's vaporware ;-) We are working on it but it's
not useable yet.

        The current software to run savannah is by no mean something you
could install on your own machine. It would require immense efforts, just
as the original sourceforge codebase.

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden