RE: [DotGNU]Several notes - We need a Motto...

From: Stouf
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]Several notes - We need a Motto...
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 09:14:30 +0200

I think it would be very nice to keep a recursive acronym...

if GNU == GNU's Not Unix then

What about: .GNU = GNU's Net Universe
or          .GNU = GNU's Networking Universe
or          .GNU = GNU's Net Utilities
or          .GNU = GNU's Networking Utilities
or          DotGNU = Data Over The GNU Net/Networking Universe

One could play a bit around with
   Net vs Networking
or Universe vs Utilities vs Utils
or the "." vs Dot vs Data