Re: [DotGNU]Potentially useful kit

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Potentially useful kit
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:58:14 +0000

On Monday 07 January 2002 17:10, Bill Lance wrote:
> Chris,
>
> I've read thru your white papaer and other material.
> Very interesting.
>
> Is all of that GPL'ed?

Not currently.
I own the license as it's all 100% my work spanning (on and off) the last 5
years or so.

TBH, I'm not much for nailing down ownership, but whatever happens with the
licensing I don't want to stop myself from being able to using the components
with my clients (libraries, servers and all that).

Anyway, GPL'ing / Dual licensing, whaterver.... not a problem (which is what
you want to hear really!)

Regards,
Chris