[DotGNU]Environment.GetEnvironmentVariables() fails (?)

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [DotGNU]Environment.GetEnvironmentVariables() fails (?)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:40:52 +0530

Hi Rhys,
        I have been working on that Form Processor for some time now.
One of the ways I can get the HTTP vars for a CGI is via the getenv
stuff. But while working with pnet (and pnetlib), my program throwed
a "MissingMethod" exception too many times at the Environment.GetEnvir
onmentVariables(). Not finding the class in the Missing-Classes section,
I decided to RTFSC and came up with this ?.

[--SNIP--]
public static IDictionary GetEnvironmentVariables ()
{
  return new EnvironmentDictionary ();
}
// Private class that implements a dictionary for environment variables.
private sealed class EnvironmentDictionary:IDictionary
{
  public EnvironmentDictionary ()
  {
    // Nothing to do here.
  }
[--SNIP--]

        Obviously all I could see was that there was something mighty
peculiar about the above code ?.

        So what do I do next ?. Am quite at a loss here. Have attatched
my test program.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success