Fw: [DotGNU]Tony's speech to the World Bank

From: Tony Stanco
Subject: Fw: [DotGNU]Tony's speech to the World Bank
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:11:32 -0500

Everything I write is under a free document licence, so you can publish it
without concern.

The main link is at the World Bank's InfoDev site, under 2001 symposium

[http://www.infodev.org/symposium2001/]

>>I'd like to have it translated to Spanish. Is there some translation out
>>there? If not, I can translate it myself.

Sorry, I don't know of any translations. However, if you do one, please
send it to me and I will have it posted at the InfoDev site. Thanks for the
offer.

Best regards,

Tony