Re: [DotGNU]Mono Project un-GPLs class libraries to court major tech com

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Mono Project un-GPLs class libraries to court major tech companies
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:32:38 -0500

Certainly I see no reason why they could not have met their stated goals within the LGPL. However, X is considered a valid free software license, albiet one that does not protect the freedom of the library itself. I personally would not choose to use it.

Bill Lance wrote:

Another take on the mono thing  .. with a nod to
dotgnu.

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/01/27/2232231