Re: [DotGNU] DotGNU task list

From: Matthew L Daniel
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] DotGNU task list
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:34:18 -0500

> I agree... this sounds great.  Of course a good implementation
> will not only require a webserver and some scripts, but also a

I only briefly scanned the archives after seeing the rest of this thread
dissolve into a web services discussion, so if this has been hashed over,
humor me.

May I ask why http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu-pnet/ is not being
used for a TODO (via the currently inactive "Task Manager" link)? This
will help newbies to the project (like me *grin*) get up to speed
quickly and provide some project management functionality to prevent
developers from stepping on each other's toes.

  -- /v\atthew