Re: [DotGNU]PE File Format Specification gone?

From: Gaurav Vaish
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]PE File Format Specification gone?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:15:43 +0530

I have converted them to html format and put at:

    http://home.iitk.ac.in/student/gvaish/jilc/ecma_p2_cil.shtml
    http://home.iitk.ac.in/student/gvaish/jilc/ecma_p3_cil.shtml

Reading doc / pdf seemed to be too cumbersome for me.

Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish
http://home.iitk.ac.in/student/gvaish
http://calendar.yahoo.com/mastergaurav