[DotGNU]OT?: silly C# questions

From: S11001001
Subject: [DotGNU]OT?: silly C# questions
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 14:28:44 -0600

1. How do you declare package visibility on a method/constructor? (probably something ridiculous like the keyword `package')

2. I know every decent language allows switch/case statements to fall through (thus the ubiquitous break;), but I remember reading recently about some language that didn't want you to do it, and I forget which one. Anyway, I do remember C# switch statements having a couple pages devoted to them, so any behavioural enlightenment would be appreciated.

--
"... being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited
by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when