Re: [DotGNU]How's the wiki project going?

From: Jonathan P Springer
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]How's the wiki project going?
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 17:21:06 -0500

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 06:32:48AM -0800, Bill Lance wrote:
> A while back there was a dicusiions about a wiki based
> documentation project for dotgnu.
>
> What's the current status of that?

Hi Bill,

I've been under the weather with the flu bug that's ravaging the Eastern
U.S.  I hope to have some conclusions written up by the end of tomorrow
and posted.

The core processing will probably be built around libxml2, CVS, and an
XML/RPC server (a decent implementation of which I am still seeking).
For the first UI, I'm leaning toward phpGroupware.  A big issue with
which I'm wrestling is RPC authentication/security, but I think I'll just
leave some stub calls for now and wrestle again later.

That's the skinny.  More in a day or so.

Cheers.

--
-Jonathan P Springer <address@hidden>
"A standard is an arbitrary solution to a recurring problem." - Joe Hazen