Re: [DotGNU]System.Threading

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]System.Threading
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:17:58 +0530

If memory serves me right, Abhaya Agarwals wrote:
> Gopal said that no internal method should come up in the pnetlib but what
> about these from System.Threading.Thread :
        OOPS !.
>       [MethodImpl(MethodImplOptions.InternalCall)]
>       extern private static void InternalSleep(int timeout);
        If you want to see how to write an InternalCall , check attached
document. (A chat transcript about the InternalCall stuff b/w me and Rhys)

        I think it's time for an IRC meet and reorganisation for pnet.
Talking things over email is *too* slow.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success