Re: [DotGNU]Mono's MCS Compiles Itself On Linux

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Mono's MCS Compiles Itself On Linux
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:40:41 +0530

If memory serves me right, Paolo Molaro wrote:
> On Friday I did some optimizations to our corlib and the compile time
> got back to less than 3 minutes (still run with the interpreter).
        My results were off the CVS version.
> Compiling it with the jit should take about 30-40 seconds.
        Could you specify the configuration of the Machine please (mine is
a P III 450 96 Mb Ram with X running).
> The compiled binary runs now
        I hope so, I also would like you guys off Win32 (coz I just can't
stand it -- neither can I bear a debian devel stuck in it ;).

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success