Re: [DotGNU]Lead developers appointed

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Lead developers appointed
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:09:12 +0530

If memory serves me right, Jonathan P Springer wrote:
> Um, I'll look through old e-mails, but it's usually best to mention
> "where" when scheduling a meeting...

        I thought that IRC meets for this happened only on irc.openprojects.net
#dotgnu. (after the meet-a-thon, I assumed this ).

        Anyway, this is not the first time I've forgotten "where". Sorry
for the mistake.

        Also for the record, we'll be conducting this weekly -- next week
is excluded due to Easter.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success