[DotGNU]Article on DotGNU at http://www.freelink.cx/

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]Article on DotGNU at http://www.freelink.cx/
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:24:50 +0100

The Linux Is Freedom Endeavor has published an article on DotGNU
and the recent meet-athlon at their website, http://www.freelink.cx/

I also have a message to pass on from their Shawn Peterman,
opensrc at freelink dot cx

Greetings, Norbert.

It might interest you and the rest of dotGNU to know that we have replaced
our link to download.com (who now requires that users register with them
before downloading) with a link to dotgnu.org . Please extend our gratitude
to all of the dotGNU, especially Barry, John and David, for their kind
guidance with our article on the dotGNU project.