Re: [Mono-list] Re: [DotGNU]C# compiler command line parsing

From: Bob Smith
Subject: Re: [Mono-list] Re: [DotGNU]C# compiler command line parsing
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:33:26 -0500 (EST)

One problem you are not considering though is those people who program for
Microsoft's .Net and release source. They wont compile on Portable.NET
without rewriting the build scripts. Yes, I dont like the idea of using /
for a comand line switch, but its better then hand rewriting scripts from
the other side.