[Fwd: [DotGNU]New internalcall system]

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Fwd: [DotGNU]New internalcall system]
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 12:03:26 +1000

Forgot to Cc the list.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [DotGNU]New internalcall system Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:03:32 +1000
Open Source wrote:

> Does that mean, we have to redo the effort on the new
> internal calls such as DirMethods?

There are no changes required to pnetlib - it's still
the same at that level.

If you have already submitted code for the engine to
implement the new "DirMethods" at the C level, then
you will need to make some changes to the names of
functions and their prototypes.  But that's pretty easy.

I've already converted all of the "DirMethods"
internalcalls to the new system, including the new
methods defined in pnetlib.  It's all in CVS now.

There are "TODO" stubs in "lib_platform.c" waiting
for someone to write the necessary C code and send
in a patch for that.

i.e. most of the hard work has already been done.

--- End Message ---